Monday, September 22, 2008

Toonami, you will be missed



Saturday, September 20, 2008 officially the worst day of my life so far. For reasons more than just this (reasons that connect to today). After a lot of denial and heavy drinking, I've got nothing. All I can offer is this quote I got from BrainyQuote

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed."
-------Joseph Addison

Eleven years is a true triumph, at times it was rocky but still brought me and millions of others great joy.

Thank you. Thank you, Toonami. Cartoon Network, while you aren't dead to me we are not on friendly terms.


Revolution: Complete

Revolution 2.0: Waiting and ready

No comments: