That's right. I've stopped writing for GotGame since about January. They decided to focus more on PC gaming - something I'm not that interested in or familiar with - and I needed to focus on finding a paying job. Which I have, and haven't had much success with. Stupid economy.
This is, in a nut shell, what I've been doing or trying to do as well:
- Considering going back to school for...something.
- Considering going back to school to study physical therapy.
- Exercising at the YMCA.
- Taking a Fiction Writing Class.
- Wanting to get into Green Lantern.
- Loving the American adaptation of Kamen Rider Ryuki - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (more on this in a future post).
- Trying to figure out how to (humanely) get rid of a squirrel in my attic.
- Writing one book and working on another.
- Listening to the latest DragonForce album.
- Eagerly going to see Watchmen, trying to read the graphic novel before I see the film.
- Glad my mom is out of her neckbrace.