Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cool Transformers Video

I've always been a Transformers fan. I still buy a figure every now and then that I really like. In fact I just bought some new figures from a new line and decided to check out the website. That's where I found this video:

They Were Always Real To Me


While this movie captures one of the most amazing, and dark moments in Transformers-cartoon-history, it is extremely cool to watch. And the title is pretty cool too, kind of even touched the heart of my inner child.

Apparently it's meant to promote a new line of Classics figures, now being called "Universe" or "Classics Universe". Classics had some really cool figures, both as collectibles and toys. It got back to what made Transformers great, before the gimmicks that started with Transformers: Armada. They even had those old school insignias you pressed and the Autobot or Decepticon symbol became visible.

If you're a Transformers fan like me, you need to check this out.

No comments: