Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Mystical Lazer has been launched


So this is blogging. Weird.

I guess I'll start with why I chose the name Mystical Lazer. I think I was watching an episode of Digimon or Yu-Gi-Oh! and I heard them calling out attack names and I just tried to think of one I'd use. Somehow I came up with mystical lazer, I liked the way the two words kind of clashed (lazers being a product of science and not magic) and it just stuck with me.

Well I don't know what you guys will be expecting, but I'll try to keep it interesting.


Through this blog we'll explore anything and everything that makes life just a little bit more interesting.

I'll be talking about things like cartoons, videogames, anime, technology, the paranormal, and any and all things that I think are just cool.

Also, if you happen upon my blog and you're a parent with a question about something your kids might be into that's related to what's above and want some help understanding it, send me a question and I'll see what I can do. I can't tell you how many parents and grandparents have asked me for help in picking videogames and other stuff for their kids or grandkids, and I've been really glad to help them out.

No comments: