Sunday, June 22, 2008

Better late than never.

I'm really not getting off to a good start with this blogging thing am I? It's been over a week since my last post. I'm a baaaaaad blogger :(

Well better something than nothing, right?

I guess first things first. I've had my second article published on GotGame, which is great and makes me VERY happy. I even got kudos for it from some of the higher ups.

Saw the Hulk last weekend. I don't care what others say, it wasn't that bad. It was better than the first Spider-Man and it left room for a sequel with one of my favorite Hulk villains. I just hope we see some Hulkbusters in the sequel.

I've also been working on some ideas for a comic strip with some of the other writers in the internship program w/GotGame. We've got a lot of great ideas going and everybody seems to like what I've contributed and come up with, I just wish we'd pick an idea and run with it. But true greatness takes time, so it might be a while before it's done.

In the meantime, I figured I'd just fool around with some pictures I found from Metal Gear Solid 4 (MGS4) on Megaton news (http://www.megatonnews.com/category/video/page/3/). Thanks to them for putting these up. Have a look and tell me what you think?





Well that's all folks. Until next time.





No comments: